vendredi 27 juin 2014

SUN IS PLAYING.

Knit sweater - H&M
Leggings print - STRADIVARIUS
Cut out boots - PIMKIE
Gold chain necklace - MINIINTHEBOX

Super simple look. I remember that I decided to buy this pair of leggings on an impulse and finally I am very glad to have this item in my wardrobe. I play the classic game of monochrome.
I don't know, black and white are fitting very well on an outfit. Since I own my gold chain necklace I just can't stop wearing it, not all the time, I mean that it is a must have for me, cause' first yes I like those kind of necklaces but this chain finishes a simple outift. It gives a sophisticated touch.


-


Super simple look. Je me rappelle que j'ai décidé d'acheter ce legging sur un coup de tête et finalement je suis très contente de l'avoir dans ma garde robe. Je joue le jeu classic du monochrome.
Je ne sais pas, noir et blanc vont si bien sur une tenue. Depuis que je possède ma chaîne dorée je ne peux pas m'arrêter de la porter, pas tout le temps, je veux dire que c'est un must-have pour moi, car tout d'abord oui j'aime ce type de colliers mais cette chaîne finit une tenue simple.
Ça ajoute une touche sophistiquée.


❄ Laura Melted Snow 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire