dimanche 24 août 2014

So will you be my life support?


T.shirt - Camaieu
Sunnies - Primark
Flannel - H&M
Leggings - Camaieu
Chunky Sandals - New Look
Vintage Watch - Casio
I'm now sharing with you one one my favourites outfits. It is one, because it is so so comfortable!
Actually I am wearing leggings, that's why. But when I'm wearing some, I like to cover my bum, here with my H&M flannel that I love so much. I am adding some black round sunnies from Primark to put a bit of black colour on top of my outfit. My v-neck grey top is tied because it is oversize, and with this outfit something crop is kinda better.
This is an back to school outfit ideas, hope you'll get some inspiration.
(new video on my Youtube channel soon)

-

Je partage en ce moment avec vous une de mes tenues préférées. C'en est une, parce que elle est super super confortable! En fait je porte un legging, c'est pour ça. Mais quand j'en porte, j'aime couvrir mes fesses, ici avec ma chemise H&M que j'adore énormément. J'ajoute des lunettes rondes noirs de Primark pour mettre un peu de couleur noir sur le haut de ma tenue.
Mon col V t-shirt gris est noué car il est très grand, et avec cette tenue quelque chose de petit est mieux. C'est une tenue pour la rentrée des cours, j'espère qu'elle vous aura inspiré.
(nouvelle vidéo sur ma chaîne Youtube prochainement)

❄ Laura Melted Snow 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire